The PM-WCS-3 family sensors are low-cost accurate moisture sensor for monitoring water content, electrical conductivity and temperature of soil.
PM-WCS-3 is family of digital capacitive soil moisture sensors, measuring soil:
- Dust and water proof, every sensor is tested by submerging it in to the water, battery box grade: IP65.
- LoRaWAN class A device, may be activated with OTAA or ABP.
- Setup via USB CDC-ACM virtual COM port.
- Android application for USB setup and free online monitoring via The Things Network gateways.
- Tinovi zerver.io cloud console for graphs and configurable event triggers
- Supports digital USB wired and wireless LoRaWAN interfaces.
- Temperature compensated dielectric permittivity and calculated volumetric water content.
- Electrical conductivity.
- Temperature measurement
- Low power requirement.
- Low cost and easy to use.
- On request may be added additional air sensors or outputs for irrigation valve or pump.